In this interview with Swami Chidanand Saraswati of the Parmarth Niketan ashram in Rishikesh, he talks about what yoga really means and its importance today.
(the video was shot at the occasion of the 16th International Yoga festival in Rishikesh in 2015)
- Yoga is not what you do, yoga is what you are
- We need ‘United Creation’ not only a ‘United Nations’!
- People need a “shift”, a transformation in their lifestyle and thinking
- Move from “ego-friendly” to “eco-friendly”!
- Yoga is beyond religion
- PM Modi is a man with vision and wisdom
- Mahatma Gandhi used to say, what is the use of fast speed without direction? Yoga gives direction.
- Tips for professionals to live happier lives:
- Have less expectations
- Give your 100% to every task
- Breath deeply whenever you’re in trouble!
Watch the entire video below (~19min):If you like what you read on LWP and would like to make a contribution, then read more & donate.ॐ
Scroll down to read about the author & leave a comment on this article
Sign-up for our newsletters & join us on Facebook: facebook.com/livingwiseproject